Services and Projects
The interventions offered from Earth Moves are backed with scientific evidence that proves effectiveness. The techniques presented are on the cutting edge of interventions to improve communication, value and happiness in the workplace, community and families.
Our work at the greenhouse Temple Of Belisama, will greatly increase a range of cultural, artistic and well-being activities in the area. The proposed activities will highlight cultural diversity.
This space will be multi-functional not just in a permaculture sense, but will also supply a viable studio for dance, arts and spiritual events such as meditation, yoga and retreats. We envisage the space as one that will provide a sanctuary to those who need it.
Projects and Themes
Projects and Themes
Our not for profit educational status commits us to educate community groups to ultimately form networks and help set up other green temples and mutually supporting cooperative structures.
Visits to ancient archaeological and spiritual sites to connect with the energy, culture, and Earth-based spirituality of our ancestors.
We offer team building based on the arts, dance, meditation and nature immersion.
• Transformation workshops - Dance, art, psychological process and nature immersion. Meditation, relaxation, stress management.
• Art as transformation - create your own art, art as spiritual practice, art to reflect on the unconscious and as a revealatory tool
Dance and Movement - ‘Move and Grow’ - 'Dance for Health.’ 'Leading Moves’- using the body to display confidence and authority.
‘Grow for Health’ - Growing plants as therapy
• Performance workshops- Performance for transformation
• Performance events - Uplifting performance ,Inspired by plants and nature
• Drumming - for stress relief, healing and creation of community
• Projects with food networks- including recycling food waste through community composting
• Team building - Services to Corporate, Community and Business Customers
• Network and Cooperative Hub.